- Are you a single parent?
- Do you have an open DCS case?
- Working your parenting plan?
- Raising grandkids or other family members?
- Need help managing your family support system?
This 4-, 8-, or 12-hour class will empower you to:
- Meet court requirements!
- Build strong family connections!
- Get and KEEP a good job!
- Handle stress and family conflict!
- Substance-abuse-proof your family!
- Achieve goals for your family and your future!
Graduates will receive:
Certificate of Completion (admissible in court)
Classes are held monthly.
Childcare available. Must pre-register. Click for registration form.
258 Broad Street, Suite 202, Cleveland, TN 37311
Call Foundation House at 423-464-5351 to register or for more information.
Cost: $45 per person OR $60 for Couples